Friday, July 4, 2008

Update: An OverDue Posting!

Hello Fellow Pet Owners!

I hope you're having a wonderful Independence Day! This is one of those days of the year I have major concerns for everyone's pets -- the day of fireworks!

I don't know about your pets, but my cats are scared to death of fireworks! My neighbors were shooting off firecrackers and all my cats & the neighbors' cats were all running around trying to hide from whatever was after them. It's so sad how people don't realize the tragedy this can cause for an animal.

I wished I had thought to write this a week ago, before today. I know pets worldwide would have appreciated my reminder of how fireworks can affect them.

Please be safe, and remember to keep your pets' safety and wellbeing a priority today and every day.

Again, have a wonderful 4th of July!

Carol McCrow



No comments: